Monday, May 14

hummm....

Okay, I'm bad, but I've said that before.
Just a fast update, as Nolan is waking up to be fed again:)
Nolan is growing fast! Already a month old too! He's up more, wich is kinda okay, I get to play with him more, but then I can't get as much done because he want to be held.
Madison is doing great too! She is getting so pretty. I feel bad for her though, I thinks she's getting cabin fever. I wish we had a fenced yard for her sake.
Andrew is doing good too. Just hating the drive to work as usual. But there is talk about opening a new store, so he's going for manager for that one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him:)
Oh, i better go, Nolan is fully awake now and letting me know it!;)

1 people had something to say:

Laura said...

Just a note on the wanting to be held often, do you have a sling? Hailey wanted to be held a lot too (still does actually) and I found that using a sling allowed me do other things while she wanted to be held. Kind of a necessity here since I also have the day care.