Sunday, September 24

a ho-humm day

Well, yesterday we went to look at a townhouse to rent. It was really nice and I hope that we get. Was not sure how many other people looked at it, so hopefully we will.
Tomorrow our house will be closing! Yay, now for a sigh of releaf. AWWW.:)
I can't wait, because then we will be looking at getting another car for me, so I wont be stuck at home al the time.
Madison had a blast at the grandparents last night, and it was nice to get away with Andrew. The movie that we saw was really good. And I was craving movie popcorn, so that was an extra plus for me:)
I better get cleaning, should be packing, but I have no energy today. I remember it was not that bad with Madison, but for some reason this pregnancy is way diffrent. Oh well:) Better go!~ toodles.

0 people had something to say: