Monday, September 25

She's walking.....

Well, Madison been trying to for awhile now. But tonight, she let go! It was so neat to watch her walk from one end of the room to the other, I don't think she even noticed what she was doing, beacuse she was "singing" the whole time. She also danced to the music that was playing on the tv, soo cute.
But my baby girl, growing up......I did have tears in my eys, but I was happy. But still, part of me wants her to be a baby forever, but I know that can't happen.......ahhh, milestones, I think this is the biggest one to us.
She'll be walking like a pro for her first birthday......sigh....so fast, seems so weird that this time last year she was still in me......sniff*sniff.
O yes, she also love to ask "what's that" and point to everything! And if you don't tell her right away, she'll yell it. So cute, I know, but she can be weird at times, but she get's that from her daddy:)

0 people had something to say: