Monday, November 27

Christmas Time!!!:)


So I got the boxes from the garage, and brought them up, but I really was not feeling in the mood. So I just checked lights. And of course Madison helped:) Some more pics:-) I was going to hang some lights in the windows, but we don't have any thumb tacks in the house, and that would mean I would have to run to the store. But I really don't feel up to bundling Madison up because it is really cold out right now, 32 degrees!
I just worry about Andrew who has to drive home tonight. Luckly he went ahead and put on snow tires already, but still, you know?
They say it's supposed to snow again tomorrow, but we'll see. It really strange that we got it this early, we usally get snow some time towards the end of January or so. But I have to go, Madison is a calling:) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

You know I think that Madison is just beautiful! I love the picture you have of her with the lights and the one of her outside is just precious too!!!! She truly is growing up to be a wonderfu little girl. I am sorry that your ultrasound is still so far away! I will be saying prayers for you preggo buddy!