Tuesday, November 28

More Snow!!

Another day of snow in our town:-) Madison had fun, as you can see. And a little boy from across the street came over just to play with her. It was so cute! I don't think it will snow any more, but we are supposed to get freezing rain on Thursday! I'm kinda glad that Andrew has that day off, so that I won't worry about him driving in it. Andrew was telling me that it was easy to drive in the snow for him, but for some it was not(there was a few cars in the ditch, just not taking their time I guess)
So a week and we'll know what we will be having!(cross your fingers) But a lady that I know threw BBC just found out she's having another girl, and in a way I too want another girl I guess. It would be fun to dress up the girls like each other and they should be close friends. Also think of all the tea parties, dressing up, and so on if we have another girl.(I know I can be a dork sometimes, but the little things like that are so neat) But I know that Andrew really wants a boy, this is our last, so i can see why he wants one. But I've talked to him, and he really wants just another happy and healthy baby like Madison was and is. I have to agree to:-)

0 people had something to say: