Wednesday, December 20

Oh my, I'm sooo behind!!

Wow, I am really bad at this, and I shouldn't be because I read others blogs everyday.....sigh, maybe a new years resolution?
Well, I am happy to announce that we are having a boy! We are super excited to have one of each. And as of now(it may change) we are naming him Nolan James, Nolan: because we like it, not common and not weird, James: because it Andrew's favorite book in the Bible. Here is a pic of our little boy:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He looks like Madison did:)
And speaking of our little princess, she is so funny! Each day she makes us laugh, either it be playing peek-a-boo with her bath towel, or singing her songs that she only know the words to:) Are you ready for another pic? Here is Madison trying on daddy's shoes:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She loves her daddy, and misses him when he's gone. And that's allot during the Christmas season, he only has one day off a week! But good news, Andrew did get that promotion that I mentioned early, so he's happy:) We are thinking about moving closer to his work, just because we would be saving more money, we live an hour away, so think of how much we would save in gas! But I did say "thinking" so mom, don't freak out yet, LOL.
Well I should go, dinner is almost ready, and I have to clean, Andrew's brother is flying in for Christmas and i know he'll want to see our new place ans visit with his niece:) So off to eating and cleaning I go:)

1 people had something to say:

Laura said...

Yay for new posts! Boo for cleaning! I feel like that is all that I have been doing lately too. I am sorry to hear that your husband is sick as well. That is no fun. I am right there with you though (unfortunately). It doesn't help when you have to clean up their mess to does it? Tip: spray everything that he touches with Lysol. Hopefully that way neither you or Madison will get it! By the way, I love the name Nolan James. Very nice! I hope that the cleaning ends soon for you. It is the Holidays after all. Remember to give yourself a break!