Wednesday, December 6

Yeah!!


So tomorrow is the day! I hope this little one will show off, because i would be very disappointed if we couldn't see what it was. My Dad is going to watch Madison for us, I just think that she'll have a better time with him then being with us. I mean we aren't going to do anything afterwards, so that would be allot of sitting for her, and we really don't want her to be crabby. Plus she has tons of fun with grandpa, she's a grandpa's girl:-)

Here is a new pic of Madison. She can finally have a ponytail. I have not tried pigtails yet, it's hard enough to get her to sit still for just one. But I am happy that she finally has enough hair to do anything:-)
Andrew may be getting promoted soon, cross your fingers. It would help out soo much if he did. The guy ahead of him may be transferring to another store, and they would need to fill his spot:-) I really hope that he gets it, he works hard and deserves it.
So, not mush else to write about, just excited about tomorrow(did I already write that?(-:) But I will not be posting on here what it is, because we are saving it for Christmas, and my mother really really wants to know sooner:) So I know she'll be reading this and my myspace:)

1 people had something to say:

Laura said...

You need to update your blog hun! How about some pictures of your cute little bean and stuff!