Thursday, December 28

Some day....

I'll get better about posting, I promise!:-) Well I did only want to share some pics, because I love showing off my daughter:-) I do need to get pics of us at the park, we go there all that time just to walk around(Madison gets cabin fever) and I never have the camera with me! Today we went and I didn't know it would be soo cold there, I mean there was ice on the ground! But she had fun, picking up sticks and "talking" to them:)
So on with the pics!! We got Madison a ball pit for Christmas, and it's a little bigger then what we thought. But she loves it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even daddy got in it with her!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe next two pics are of her Christmas dress, one with me and the other her starting to cry because she did not want to just stand there and was ready to eat!LOL!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I was going to post a pic of my preggy belly, but Andrew got our messy house in the last pic taken of me, so I have to have him take another:-)

1 people had something to say:

Laura said...

She is such a cutie and I just love that ball pit! It looks like she enjoys it too!