Tuesday, December 4

Gosh I'm evil:o)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So lately we have been getting allot of Toll Free numbers calling our house. And we don't answer them, but it's really becoming annoying to have the phone ring all the time, even after 8:00pm, and even on Sundays!
Sooo, I have decided let let Missy work on her telephone skills:o) (insert evil laugh here)
I know they are just doing their jobs, and it is that time of year for people to be calling...wanting money fro some organisation or other....but come on! Three times in a row is a bit much.
So when it shows up on the caller id, I call for Missy, she comes a runnin' and is oh-so-happy to start up a conversation with who ever is on the other line.
And really, I don't do it all the time, maybe, just maybe twice a day.

I know, I'm evil.

ETA: so, ever wonder who that toll free number belongs to? Write it down and hop in the net and go to www.whocalled.us , it's great, and it also gives feed back from other people:o)

Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

julie said...

Well, that's certainly one way to handle the problem! :)