Saturday, December 1

How funny!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket How many days until Christmas? I am sooo in the holiday mood, it's me favorite time of the year. And tonight, we are going to the bridge lighting,just visit this LINK to see the bridge that I am talking about. It's a big town thing every year, and the bridge just looks sooo pretty when it's all lit up. Also, Santa and Mrs. Clause will be there....yeah, I'm asking for the winning lottery ticket:o)

When I got on the computer I was hoping to read some new blogs, but I guess everyone is now pacing them self's after this whole NaBloPoMo, I don't blame them. And the funny thing is that I don't have to post anything today, but here I am. Out of habit? I dunno.

So I will get some pictures of tonight and share them with you all. It's trying to snow! So yay! Maybe it will snow for us tonight....did I mention I *LOVE* the snow? Well, I do, very much.




Ciao.

0 people had something to say: