Friday, November 30

Like O.M.G!!

Really?
It's the last day of NaBloPoMo?!
You know what that means? It means that soon I will be caught up with my reading and commenting!! Woo-hoo! I know your excited!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSo again today, I am sooo very tired. I never got to take a real nap yesterday, and the one I had was only like 10min. long and it was not very good, because Missy was crawling all over me....fun.
And, Missy was pukey last night, so I stayed up with her. So it was another long night for me. I know, I know, "wah, wah, wine and moan" right? Ohhhh, whatever:o)

So tomorrow is Civil War here, and heck yeah we'll be wearing our green and yellow!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For those out of state, it's a big football game against University of Oregon and Oregon State University. Ducks and Beavers. Yeah-hah!

Ok, I better go and round up the children. And off to town we go!!



Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

willowtree said...

Hey you did it! Good on you.