Tuesday, November 6

and 20 more I go!

So here is yet another round of 100 things about me.....Ready? I bet you are!:o)


41. I secretly want to be a Broadway star
Well, I guess it's not a secret anymore, and the fact that I have no singing talent anymore does not help me...but oh I can dream:o)

42. I spend way too much time on the computer...
can you tell?

43. I was born in a small town,
and now there is no hospital in that town anymore.

44. My dream car..get ready for this...is a family car!
Yeah, not so much as a van(those are getting nice though) but a SUV...and it has to be silver in color

45. I LOVE banana-carrot bread
so much that I could eat it all by myself..forget about sharing, it's all mine!!

46. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up..
but I know it has to be something that I enjoy, makes good money, and childcare in the same building...that's all I ask.

47. I eat raw cookie dough
Ohh yes I do, and I'll do it again too!! Muahahaha!!

48. I love lazy days..
you know, the kind when you just stay in your pj's all day.....I think it should be a law or something...

49. I say "It's my FAVE..." to everything,
I think it confuses people, because I have like 10 favorite movies.

50. I also "love" everything too,
as you can tell:o)

51. I know all the songs on my daughters movies,
this includes Elmo's World, Bear and the Big Blue House and various Disney movies too...awesome right?

52. I doodle on everything..
when I say doodle it mean to draw people..geez..no really no paper is safe on our desk, drives Andrew crazy..tee-hee

53. I say "bless you" every time I hear a sneeze
even if I don't know you

54. When I laugh, I cry..
and I don't even have to be laughing hard!

55. I used to sell these candles
it just was not for me, and I have a butt load of stuff left over!

56. I used to wear allot of rings,
like maybe one on each finger....but now all I have on is my wedding set

57. I have ugly feet
Andrew says I have "hobbit" feet, no they aren't hairy, just ugly.

58. I *love* ice cream
oh, it makes everything better!

59. I'm usually a day behind
like I can go a week without really knowing what day it is....lack of sleep I tell ya

60. I like Britney Spears..
but the Britney before she went crazy and cut off all of her hair.





I would not be surprised if I skiped a number...uhg, and I'm only at 60.....poop.







Ciao.

6 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I must have missed 1-40. I'll have to go back and read them.

AnnieM said...

Me too to 47 and 50!

Mrs. Booms said...

I just started my 100 things today! I'm so far behind the game.

I tell you this, why? To make 60 look accomplished! Did it work?

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you are doing this as well!! it's so fun. :)

That Chick Over There said...

I am working on my 365 things about me list. 100 just wouldn't capture it. Clearly. :)

Kimberly said...

Fun idea! I eat raw cookie dough too, love ice cream and also used to wear about eleventy-billion rings (but now just my wedding set). Look forward to reading more . . .