Friday, November 9

A dog washing machine

Are we really getting this lazy? I just could not believe it when I saw this tonight as I got on the computer.



that's just a video that I found, but you can click-click here to see the video that I saw from abcNews.com, it's called " Put Your Pooch on Spin Cycle " .
Oh and i just found this, it's called a "pet spa", see what happens when they put a cat in it:

Now a puppy:




And honestly, besides thinking about how lazy people have gotten, I think it's just plain mean!
I know the chick on the news says that if anything goes wrong that all you have to do is open the door and it will stop. But would you want to be shut in something like that? With all that water and soap coming at you? And then all that air?
I know, I know, I'm getting to animal rights crazy, but I think I'll just stick with the old fashioned way of washing a dog...and if I didn't want to, I would pay someone else to wash the dog.


Ciao.

3 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I have three dogs and I hate washing them, but I'd never do that to them.

Anonymous said...

Poor dogs! I'm too lazy to bathe ours. We have a mobile groomer that comes to the house and does them in front of the house. I should probably go out and look in her RV and make sure she doesn't have one of those machines!

Mommyca said...

willowtree- I hate washing dogs too. And we only had one, I bet bath time is just fun at your house!:o)

Daddy dan- I know what your talking about, my mother in law has the pet groomer come to her too. And if we had a dog, I would do the same.