Friday, November 16

Mmmmmm-kaaayyyy.....

Alright, so you all know that I'm a mommy, right? If you don't, then you need help.....
But, as a mommy, I love things that have to do with children and made for the little ones, love them. So here is yet another thing that I just *love* and I have to share it with you(consider yourself lucky, teehee).
I have known about this for awhile, and I even have them as a friend on my myspace...
The people at Baby Rock Records are awesome! They make your favorite band into something that your little tyke would love. Missy Madison loves it when mommy cranks up these songs:o)
So here are a few albums that they cover:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Cool huh? I thought so:o) And just to add to the coolness, I thought I would add a little play list so that you can hear what I'm talking about:o)










And if that does not work, because things don't like to work for me...just simply go to their web site:o) here----> click-click the link!! Rockabye Baby


Ciao.

0 people had something to say: