Thursday, November 8

This is awesome!

And why the heck did I not think about it?! This kid invented something that wives, mothers and...well basically everyone would love to have in their house. At least I would...but you have to read it yourself, just click-click here.
""My mom was getting mad at me for forgetting to put the toilet seat down and she was falling in," said Jake, a fourth-grader at Odebolt-Arthur Elementary School."

Really? That's something I have trouble with my husband.

"He noticed the lid to a small trash can, which opened and closed with a foot-powered lever. He went home and told his parents that he wanted to design a similar device for the toilet."

Wow, I see these all the time, and again, why the heck did I not think about it?
And I guess they aren't even going to try to mass produce it....because the mother said so......I am sooo rolling my eyes at her.
Amazing I tell ya, amazing.



Ciao.

5 people had something to say:

Mrs. Booms said...

Here is why I think of myself as the luckiest woman alive sometimes... My husband has left the seat up less than 5 times the entire time we've lived together... AND... and sorry if this is TMI, I wondered when I started living with him why I never saw little yellow spots on my toilet anymore... He always, always wipes the toilet when he's done... Seriously? Where does he come from?

Maybe he was a 'ditch kid'.

julie said...

See, I can see little boys having too much fun with this... putting the seat up and down WHILE they're going. And splashing everywhere.

Ick.

:)

Mommyca said...

Shari- your husband should come and teach my husband how to do that!LOL.

Julie- ok now that you mentioned it, I could soo totally see my HUSBAND doing that while going! Buahaha!

Mommyca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this reminds me of the post i made with the kitty cat saying "plz to put toilet seat down" hahaha. so great.