Saturday, November 24

Well, hummm

This NaBloPoMo is really kicking my butt!:o)
I really have nothing to write about......oh wait, I could tell you about my first Thanksgiving as a vegetarian....and then some randomness.
It was good, and I didn't get alot of crap from the siblings (actually, I think Robert liked the tofu). But my mommy made a really yummy tofu casserole for dinner. Along with my own gravy and stuffing. And of course there were lots of other things that I could have. Plus, the deserts were super yummy, that was my fave part:o)

Missy is now saying "yes" everytime you tell her "no". You can't help but laugh when she does this, it's just too cute!

Buddah Man has decided that he likes to sleep on Andrew and me at night. Hey, whatever to get him to sleep is fine with us.

I really don't like this whole getting dark earlier business....it gets cold way tooo fast and I miss the sun.

But I wish it would just snow already!

And this is pretty cute:


I think I gained like 1000lbs from Thanksgiving.

Have you check out my little sisters blog yet? If not, then do it. Click-click HERE or just go to my blog roll and click on "Of Zombies and Cake".

My daughter is still up and I am soooo ready for bed.

I made my first purse for my little sister's birthday, it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.....and I totally forgot to take a picture. I will have to do that tomorrow.

I'm going now, and try to get Missy to sleep.



Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, and congratulations on working from home!