Thursday, November 29

Yawwwnnnn.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So, I have been up since 3:30am.....because Missy decided that it was time to get up.
No wonder why I have perma circles under my eyes!
And I have no idea why she woke up, but she just did not want to go back to bed.........
But she's sleeping now! And it's 6:25 am, she asleep and now Buddha Man is awake! Fun. Let me tell ya.
Maybe I'll get a nap today, after all it is Andrew's day off:o)

But I have allot to do today. Including putting some stuff on eBay to sell. You see Andrew's mother is a shop-aholic, and when she moved into her new house, totally for got a bag full of clothes she bought for Missy and Buddha Man....they are warmer weather clothes, but it's way to late to take them back, but they are super cute.
It's funny how my mother in law is, she does this kind of stuff all the time! She buys things, and then when she goes to the store again, she forgets if she had something and buys it anyways....this creates a cupboard full of cleaning products, a cupboard full of shampoo, soap, and other. And I'm sure she'll just keep on adding to it. I also clean her house for her, and I told her to stop buying cleaning products until I say so.......I said that 3months ago, and she has not stopped......oh well.
The good thing about her shopping is that she loves to buy Missy and Buddha Man clothes, so they are always in style. And it helps out allot, so we are thankful. Our friends like it too, because we hand down stuff all the time, and most of the time the kids only wear the clothes once(if I didn't do that, we would have tons and tons of clothes that never been worn)so they are really in great condition. I just hope one of our friends hurry up and have a boy, because the boxes are stacking up!

Ok, I'm super tired now. So maybe I'll go and try to nap alittle. Tomorrow should be fun, our Christmas shopping begins, yeah I know we are behind, but that how we roll:o)




Ciao.

2 people had something to say:

Mrs. Booms said...

I got no sleep last night... Crazyman was up all night...

Let's be sleepy together...

Happy Working Mom said...

Wow, I wish I had a mother-in-law like that!!

I hope you get a nap today...3:30 is way too early to wake up!!!