Monday, November 5

Adventures of Buddha Man!

That's my son. And why do I call him Buddha Man? Because someone told my mother that he looks little on the plus side....heh, whatever. He's far from being fat, but I thought it was kinda funny and so started to call him that and it stuck....don't worry, when he gets older I'll stop calling him that, don't want to give him that idea.
And I guess this is really not and adventure, but just a cute picture post...oh yeah, I said pictures! Excited? I bet you are!

Ok, first..this is my family, I just love this picture:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah, don't mind Madison's dirty face, we just had dinner:o)

Now here is Buddha Man!;o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Poor guy, needs some cars for him, has to play with sisters pink one.

Coming to get mommy(I was laying on the floor to get these pictures)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dang it, he got the camera:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Talk about up close and personal, huh?

And Missy Madison, never holds still for pictures anymore, so this one of her head will have to do:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice huh?

Well, not a whole lot happening around here today...what's new? But really the kids have been on the sick side, and now mommy has it:o(
It sucks because both of them have not been sleeping well, and that's all that I want to do. So yeah, 4this morning, guess what I was doing? I was up, with both of them....fun? You bet!




Ciao.

3 people had something to say:

Shana said...

Ahh honey, nice pics. I am sorry you guys are sick. Shar got what dad had and she is puny-coughing bad, fever, just yuck. I have a sore throat and headache, and achy (but when am I not achy :) I hope I don't get sick too. Well love you guys and check out my blog and let me know what you think. when you are better maybe you can help me jazz it up a little. by the way I finally got your hubby's bday gift certificate, so I will try and get it to him. Luvs and hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow, Buddha Man is cute! Such a happy baby. You should stick with Buddha man. My cousin's nickname was Tootie when he was young (I think because he farted a lot) and the name kind of stuck around until he was at least 12. I still call him that today, but he doesn't appreciate it very much, especially in front of his girlfriend.

Mrs. Booms said...

seriously? He looks like he's on the plus side??? Then my babies are definitely on the plus side. I love people's comments... LOL

And your family is awesomely gorgeous and your mom is too funny