Monday, November 26

Blah, blah, blah, blah....

Ever have one of those days? Or in my case, one of those weeks? Oye, I'm in a slump.....
And only one commenter since last night?! (thank you Shari by the way)

Soo, as usual instead of doing house work I was playing around on the Internet(ahhh, Missy has taken back nap time)and I came across People of the Web . Very interesting stuff I tell ya.
I found this article kind of neat: People of the WebCupid for Country Folk .

And this one:
Teen Millionaire

Very neat indeed!




Ciao.

4 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I have an excuse for not commenting! I've been away from the computer.

Shana said...

Well honey I have to tell you I ALWAYS ENJOY reading your posts, even if I don't comment every time, so I love you and hang in there and everyone gets in a slump..it will get better, you have a hard job staying home ALL of the time don't ever let anyone tell you that isn't hard. Love you, Mom

Mrs. Booms said...

Oh you're quite welcome... You can count on me.

Happy Working Mom said...

I'm always here reading you...just not a whole lot of time for commenting!