Tuesday, November 20

It never ends!!

You know that song? The one that NEVER ends? Well, that's pretty much my life...as far as cleaning goes.
And I think I take longer then the average bear...when cleaning my house. Want to know why? They go by the names "Buddha Man" and "Missy". But they are me favorite distractions.
But it never fails, if I want to clean the living room, they decide that they want to play in it too. Same with the kitchen, and dining room. It's fun, let me tell ya.
Buddha Man comes crawling like a mad man toward the vacuum and broom. It's like he has some sort of super hearing, and he knows when I bring them out.
And Missy? Well she likes to dump her buckets of toys out in any room that I am trying to clean up. Like I said, it never ends.

And now both babies are sick...so I got a double dose of fun-ness here. So if you want to some of this snot-ness, then come on over! Admit it, you jealous.


And what's with me adding "ness" to everything? I have been doing it all day!

Oh and one more thing, I'm going to be making some yummy pumpkin cupcakes later, so I'll share the goodness via pictures:o)



Ciao.

4 people had something to say:

Mrs. Booms said...

mmmm, yummy pumpkiny goodness... So jealous... I might make some as well...

I feel your pain on the cleaning sistah!!! The little ones make it nearly stupid to keep trying.

Mrs. Booms said...

mmmm, yummy pumpkiny goodness... So jealous... I might make some as well...

I feel your pain on the cleaning sistah!!! The little ones make it nearly stupid to keep trying.

willowtree said...

I'll pass on the snot-ness, but I could go a few cupcakes.

Valley Girl said...

I have the same problem...only mine walk on four legs and are furry.