Monday, November 12

ready for some yummyness?

Is that even a word? "yummyness"? hummm......ahh, who cares.
But I thought, that because I mention it all the time, and I don't think I posted it yet....I could be wrong and double posting on the same thing.....but I wanted to share the recipe for banana-carrot bread!
Oh my gosh people, this is the best stuff ever and super(with a "lisp") easy to make.

Sooo, here we go!!

Banana-Carrot Bread


1/2c. margarine
1c. packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2c. flour
1tsp. baking soda
1/2tsp. baking powder
1/2tsp. cinnamon
1c. mashed banana
1c. shredded carrots


beat together margarine and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, then add banana and mix well.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and carrots. Stir together until blended. Pour into two greased loaf pans. Bake @ 350 for 40-50min. cool, eat and enjoy!


So now, go out and buy the stuff you need and make it!! You know you want to!




Ciao.

6 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Hey Monica,

I don't have any comment on the Banana-Carrot bread (but it sounds good). I only want to know when you're going to accept my offer of friendship on NaBloPoMo? It's been like two weeks since I made the offer. What can I do to win your friendship? =)

Mommyca said...

Oh, I have not been on there in forever! I'll have to now, sorry about that!

Biddy said...

that thounds thimply devine!

Anonymous said...

That does sound very Yummy-! I've had banana bread and carrot cake, I'll have to try this combination.
Thanks for sharing.

M said...

Hell yeah. You KNOW I wanted this! EEEEEEK!!!

HeatherAnn Fragglehead said...

I am SO stealing this recipe. I'll just use tofu to replace the egg. It really sounds delicious, especially now that the weather is cooler.

Thanks for stopping by my blog... and sorry it took me so long to say hello back. :)