Friday, December 7

Sooo, did you know?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That Christmas is like around the corner?! And then it will be a new year??!
Wow crazy is that?
Something even more crazy.........we have not even started our Christmas shopping....

Sad.

Oh. Oh. Even more crazyness, my little brother, ok, my little brother that's almost two feet taller then me:o) is going to be 16 next week! 16 people!! I can't believe it. I bet my mom cannot believe it either.

And where the heck did this year go, huh? Geez.

In other news, I just found out today that my daughters training potty has lead paint.....nice right?
Oye, one more thing added to the recall list....

And we all feel better here now. Sooo hated the bug we all got, really hated it when both kids had it at the same time, and with me of course. And my poor husband got it when he was at work:o( Was not fun for him.

I'm going to take advantage of both kids being in bed already and get some much needed sleep.



Ciao.

0 people had something to say: