Monday, December 3

Oh photoshop, how I love thee...

So really not photo shop, but really "GIMP". I freaking love this program, even though it took me over a year to kinda figure it out....and I'm still learning. But I *love* what I can do with pictures, and yes I'll even show you what the heck I'm talking about:o) Oh lucky you!

First we have a picture of myself, ya know, doing the myspace pose:o)(gotta love myspace photoshoots in the bathroom!LOL) Nothing done to it, it's me, looking tired and all, and if you laugh....well, just know that I know where you live!(ok not really, but you get the idea):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Iknow, scary, right?
But that's me, sporting my new hair cut that I did myself:o) I'm super proud of it too!
Ok, now for the touch up, and if you have me as a myspace friend, then you have already seen it, and yes you can "oooo" and "aawwww" over it again:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love it, I got rid of the shadow under my eyes, because I just have awesome lighting in my house, and I softened up everything. As for the dots? I was going for something that looked like snow....because you know, I love snow....
So there you have it, my new hobby:o)

And as you can see, it's freakin early in the morning...Missy decided that sleeping is just way not cool anymore. Oh I wish I could convince her that it's just not a fad, and that a rested mommy is a much happier mommy too!

Speaking of Missy...she gave me a fat lip last night. Or I should say her toy gave me a fat lip. She didn't mean to, we were playing and she was sitting on top of me and the toy fell out of her hand. Hurt like heck, thought it chipped my tooth. But honestly, I like how my lip looks full now, got me thinking about injections or something like that. But not really:o)



Ciao.

4 people had something to say:

willowtree said...

Phew! When I first saw that you used Gimp, I felt really inadequate. You see, coincidentally I just downloaded it yesterday and had a bit of a play around with it. It seems very unintuitive to me and I was a bit confused by it. When I saw that you've had it for a year, I felt much better ;)

Mrs. Booms said...

Awesomeness... and my crazyman? Not sleeping so much either... i hate this time of year... kid sickness, blech.

Daddy Dan said...

Monica,

Looking really good for being tired and all!

julie said...

Nice job! I was thinking of trying GIMP, but I wonder how long it would take for me to figure it out!