Saturday, June 30

Booya!

Yeah, don't ask waht the title means, cuz I have no idea. Grrr, at myself, today when I was thinking "oh, I really need to go and blog, there is so much to write about" but now as I sit here, it all just left my head......But I do have some great pics to share today.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So my kids are cute right? Ha, that's right they are cute!
Well tonight Madison is staying the night with my parents. She just loves it there. They just sent me a pic of her in the pool. She's having so much fun. I like it when she comes home after being at their house, she's always pooped out and ready to just cuddle and watch tv with me. Mr. Nolan is sleeping right now, actually he's been sleeping for most of the day, I think he may be going through yet another growth spurt. I'm sure it wont be that last, LOL. I think both of my kids will be taller then Andrew and I. I mean, I am the oldest, yet the shortest when it somes to my siblings. Robert(my youngest brother) is over 6ft tall. And let me tell you, it's really weird calling him little brother when he's towering over you.
Speaking of Robert, he just got a job at our local store. It's really wierd seeing him work, *sniff-sniff* he's all grown up. Oh and he's learning to drive, come December he'll be 16! Here let me see if I have a pic of my family.......Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Okay, left to right: Micheal, Shar, My mum, me, and Robert. You can't tell, but Shar is taller then me, she's leaning back in this pic(she's dressed weird, I know, but it was after her play "little shop of horrors"(did I spell that right?)) And I look so bad, it was about a week and a half ater I had Nolan. Well, Nolan just woke up and wants to be fed, so I will blog some more later:o)

1 people had something to say:

M said...

EEEP! A Nolan smile! I think it's the first such picture I've seen of him! He's even cuter than before! (and multicolored clothes rule. I just got Lily a 'clown costume' according to Josh but it's tiny primary colored dots! love it!)

And I'm the shortest too. By a LONGSHOT.