Thursday, June 21

Sooo...

I'm seriously slacking in the picture posting....okay, I'm slacking in the picture taking department too. :o) But I did finally take some. Not much of Nolan, but I'll make up for it soon. he just lays there being all cute, so all of his pics look the same, LOL. But he is growing! And like my sister and mom says everytime they see him.."he's changed!"
So On with the pictures!!:o)
First one is Madison at the park, and the one fallowing is of her thinking about going down the slide....she did not like going down it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
here is one of Nolan and I: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And more of Miss MadsionPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 people had something to say: