Saturday, June 30

Down time...

So now Nolan and Andrew are sleeping,(I can hear Andrew snoring right now) So I have some me time.....yyyeeeaaahhhh!


So when my parents came to get Madison, my mum of course had to hold Nolan. She pointed something out to me, and it really got me thinking.....his socks had that non-skidd rubber on the bottom.....now why would a three month old need that? So deeper in my thoughts(scary, I know) Madison had alot of socks like that when she was tiny too, but not so much now that she's walking.....does that make sence? I could just be wwwaaaayyyy too tired here, but I just don't understand.....



So in my boreddom, I've been going to www.i-am-bored.com, it is very intresting. I got quite a few laughs out of it, and a great pic that I posted for all my friends on myspace, teehee. Like try this: http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=24062, it's starring Will and Pearl, from "The Landlord".


Okay, I'm gettin tired.......

2 people had something to say:

M said...

Have you noticed that many of the rubber bottom infant socks have wordage on them too? Lily has a million pairs with words.

Almost all Liam's have rubber words now. Snazzy ones like "Old Navy size 18-24M" SO not as charming as the butterflies on the bottom of Lily's feet today! :)

Mommyca said...

yeah I noticed that too! I guess it's the cool thing to do, show off your sock size:o)