Sunday, July 1

Hummm....

Okay, So I have to confess, I look at other people blogs all the time. If I'm bored, I'll click that "next blogg" button at the top. I will also look at people's who looked at mine and then look at the people they have on their list....and so on and so on. Is that creepy? My husband thinks so.

But anyways, I find some really neat stuff, like my clock that I have, and my counter. I even seen a thing that tells you how much your blogg is worth. Very cool. And I found this:Online Dating Yeah, that is what my blog is rated, and I only used the word "kill" once, ok, now twice:o) And the site that I got this from also has other stuff, like:
70%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
But really I don't think I'm that addicted.......

2 people had something to say:

julie said...

Denial, denial... just admit it! You're addicted! We all are!

M said...

Dude seriously only 70%? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

In other news? You're rated G? Wanna guess what I'm rated? LOL.