Thursday, July 19

Blahness.....

So not a whole lot going on today, it was Andrew's day off, and the first one that we did not have to go anywhare. So yeah, we were just being lazy:o)

And everyone is asleep right now, have been to for almost an hour.....it's like the first time ever that everone is down before 10:00pm. And what do I do? Instead of catching up on some ZZZZZ's? Oh yes, I sit here and blog while chatting with my little sister on msn. I have been sending her scary pics on myspace. But not to be mean, her and I like to be scared,(weird, I know) and we love scary movies. Just today i sent her this:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice huh? Kind of a Ring/Grudge/Silent Hill thing going on.
Oh and I'm eating a orange cream yogurt. YUMMMMM! I love yogurt, and aparently so does Madison. She ate a whole cup herself, and not much was on her when she was done.
Soo, kinda getting sleepy now, so I guess I'll join the others:o)


Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

M said...

Glad I read this in the MORNING and not at night because I would never have slept. I hate creepy faces! GAH!

Additionally...you do rock. And other stuff. :) xoxo