Monday, July 2

Grumble......

I really don't understand the people in this town....I think for three weeks now you can hear fireworks going off. And allot of them are the big kind, you know the kind that shoots up in the air. And I wouldn't mind it so much, but we are in kind of a valley, so things are louder. Can't you wait until the fourth to do fireworks? Is that too much to ask for? I guess it is...........jerks. And why am I so eh-eh about it you ask? Because I'm a pussy and I jump every time one goes off. Yeah they are pretty, but without the BOOM please:o)

So today I called Nolan's ped. Because last Tuesday he was circumcised( I did all my research on it, and i could have both ways on it) but it looked like it was infected, so they say bring him in. We have to go to town anyways because I had an Dr. appt. too.....so fast forward to Nolan's ped. visit, we get in there, she takes a look, and says everything looks great.....Andrew rolls his eyes. We get in the car, and down the street a ways, and he looks at me and says "Next time you think something is wrong with the kids, how about we just light a ten dollar bill on fire." Nice huh? Oh I could have hit him so hard! Yeah so what if I drag my kids in to their doctor's office, I rather be safe then sorry, ya know?

So back to the fourth of July thing....I was just thinking about my favorite memory of the fourth. It is: we were at my grandma and grandpa V.'s house, I think I was....ummm....eightish? Well anyways, grandpa found some old bottle rockets, and when I say old, I mean OLD. Well he set up a bottle and told us grand kids to stay back......he lit one and......nothing....lit another one and....nothing. Now my grandpa, I never heard this man say a swear word, I think...but he was saying something under his breath. With giggles "what grandpa? what did you say?" we all joked. Then grandma said "honestly Roy, not in front of the kids!" But I think two out of the batch actually worked. He was such a great guy, I miss my grandpa.....

Oh man, I wish Andrew would have done what I asked him to do. I asked him to pick up a lottery ticket, just one, not that hard right? But he didn't, and someone won the big jackpot! GRRRRR!!!! I know that if we just played, we could win, but we never play, he never let's me get a ticket.......and then he says that if we won that he could stop working, because one million is almost 30years of him working......nice, so why the heck didn't you buy the ticket?! Sigh.

Okay, I'm tired now.
Ciao.
:o)

1 people had something to say:

M said...

A: Happy fourth
B: Tell Andrew to be glad it's not a $20 copay like every time I go
C: Better safe than sorry and burn that moolah
D: I *heart* your 4th of July story. I should think back to happy 4ths but I feel too cranky today.
E: And dang it for you not winning the lotto! Boo hiss hiss boo! It definitely ups your chances if the ticket is purchased!