Thursday, July 5

Did you have a good one?

Did you all have a great fourth? We did, it was great!
Even though Andrew had to work, he took the morning shift so that he could be home for the fun:o)
We went to my parents house this year, and we had a very yummy BBQ. My Papa was there too, we have not seen him for awhile so it was nice to visit with him.
And our town's ice cream truck came by, so my sister and mom took Madison to get a ice cream bar, she was soo cute comming back across the street with her huge ice cream, it was one of those red-white-and-blue popcicles. Boy was it messy, but she sure did like it! Some pics of her messy self:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket As you can see, she broke it in half to eat it, and this is how we cleaned her up:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket yay for little pools!! She had so much fun. The next pics are the following: my hubby, Andrew; Micheal's girlfriend Rachel, and my sister Shar on the phone...of course Madison in her pool:)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket More pics-more pics..wooohooo! And now for some during fireworks, Madison with Daddy, Nolan sleeping in the house(because he was scared, poor baby) And some pretty lights:o)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So yeah, it was fun! I could have done with out the bugs though, they seem to like me..and now my arms look like I have some disease or something. Fun.
So the kids are napping and I want to watch my show. And when I say "my show" I mean the complete third season of "Scrubs"! Yes! The best show ever!

Yeah, okay, I'm a dork.....

Or am I?.....


Ciao!

0 people had something to say: