Sunday, July 8

Hi, I would like a fever with a side of ranch.....

Don't ask about the ranch.....let me tell you how our weekend has been going....



I wrote that Madison has had a hard couple of days right? Well, turns out she was not feeling good. She never had a temp, but oh boy she was not herself. She was not eating like she usually does, but I was not worried because she goes threw this every once in awhile. Thursday night she passed out earlier then she usually does and we put her to bed. She woke up Friday morning screaming! Turns out she poohed sometime during the night and now had a very bad rash (we always put on a new diaper before bed so that she will not leak). Poor baby. Oh but that's not it, she also started to puke up everything that she ate. Even her milk. I felt so bad for her.

Saturday morning she started to feel better, and still no temp. Then I started to feel achy and crappy. No biggy, I just thought my monthly was starting. I just ignored it. And Nolan was sleeping more then usual, I just wrote it off as a growth spurt. By that night Madison was fully herself again, hungry and all. But me, I was feeling awful. I asked Andrew to please get up with Nolan, so that I can rest. He did of course.

Sunday morning(this morning, duh) I could hardly move. I was hurting bad. And I was having hot and cold flashes. I took my temp.....103.8! I could not believe it! Then I took Nolan's.....101.3! Oh man, I gave it to him. My poor baby. Madison was fine, I could hear her running around up stairs with Andrew. And we gave Nolan some baby Tylenol, his temp came down, thank goodness. And my fever broke like and hour ago, but I feel so much better. I just hope we caught Nolan's fever in time and that it won't go up again.

So, yeah, fun, right?

*Oh and if Sandra is reading this, sorry I missed your calls, you called both times while we were sleeping and my cell phone took a dump so I can't call you back. I love you and thank you so much for sending me pics of the kids, I'm going to show them off on here if it's okay with you.*

So I found something really weird, tell me what you think of it:




Click and Drag the Girl through the Bubbles
www.flashtoybox.com


Weird huh? I think so.



Ciao.


All Kinds Of Myspace stuff

1 people had something to say:

Laura said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have been sick! How awful! I hope that everyone is feeling better!