Thursday, July 5

Holy Hotness Batman!

So today was hot, like ummm 95 hot. I didn't mind it, but my kids did.......both were very grumpy today. So that made a grumpy mommy too.....sad, I know.
Madison got to play in her pool while Nolan slept, so I sat outside with Madison. I put sunscreen on her, and didn't even think about me......yup, I'm burnt. Fun.

So I let the kids run around in their diapers.....well, Nolan didn't run around, he just kinda layed there. But I had to keep putting back their diaper........yes both of theirs. Why you ask? Oh because Madison likes taking off Nolans too. I guess she figures that if she does not want her's on, then Nolan should has his off too. So I just got tired of it and put diaper covers on them. That stopped that.

And thank goodness baths are like crack to toddlers, because I really needed a happy break from Madison. She has just been having a hard couple of days.

So I have a video that I want to share, it's of Nolan. I tried to get him "talking", but everytime I held up the camera, he stopped. Nice. And the video, the only way I could figure out how to post it, it's at the top:o)

1 people had something to say:

M said...

Oh my cod I love Madison. Taking off NOLAN's diaper too? She rules my world. :)