Tuesday, July 10

High fives and kisses

So I thought I would share a really cute story about bed time last night, if that is all right with you:o)

Well Andrew changed Madison's diaper and took her down to her bed room for bed. A few min. later he comes up all grinning and everything and...
A: that was the cutest thing ever.
M: what was?
A: well as I laid her down she kinda woke up and wanted a kiss, so I gave her one then she held out her hand wanting a high five.
M: Awwww.
A: she might still have one for you.

So I headed down(I needed to give her her bottle anyways) and sure enough she wanted a kiss and high five. She just melts our hearts! And she passed out like right after to. Too cute!

On another good note, Nolan slept until 7:30am today! Yay, it's like the second time he did it, I just can't wait until he does it all the time:o)


Ciao for now.

3 people had something to say:

Laura said...

That is such a cute story! YAY! Our Little One's can be so loveable sometimes can't they? YAY for Nolan sleeping until 7:30 too! That is great for you!

AnnieM said...

I love that sleepy sweetness. They seem to say the cutest stuff when they're half asleep. A feww nights ago my 3 year old asked me if I wanted to sleep in his big boy bed. I told him I would be sleeping in my big girl bed. He still tried to convince me by saying,"but it's really comfy..."

M said...

You kids? Rock the world. Terribly jealous! xo