Thursday, July 19

Writers block, oh writers block.....

Is that even possible to have when you blog?! For some weirdness and what not, I cannot think of anything to write about.......so I guess you all will have to settle for some pics, because I can write about those. Oh and I could go on about how I suck at spelling........

I ROCK!!!
Okay, not really. But M seems to think so. So she said I get to flash one of these around:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketLet me tell you, she's a great blogger, I love stalking her blog everyday(yup, I'm a blogger stalker) Let me see if I could figure out how to do a neat little link thingy.......okay, I can't so M, you have to help me out with that! But thank you so much for thinkin that I'm a rockin girl blogger:o)

OMG! Too funny!
yeah, so what I am amused really easily and this picture gave me a chuckle, teehee:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAnd is he really?LOL!

My sister and her family:
Now I am going to introduce my sister Sandra, she's my older sis and she lives in Alaska(too far away)and her wonderful family!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketthat's her with 3 of her kids, Brianna,JR and Jacob. Next one is of all of her kids(aren't they cute?)Brianna, JR, Jacob and Isaac.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket And this one is of her and her husband, Brian, and JR:o)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Great looking family huh? I can't wait to see them, and can't wait for Madison and Nolan to meet their cousins. Oh and if Sandra is reading this, tell your kids that Tia Monica said to stop growing!!LOL!


So that's it, and I'm really tired. It's 2:19am right now, and I need my beauty reast, lol, that's an understatment!



Ciao.

0 people had something to say: