Wednesday, July 11

When did I become soo jumpy?

I mean come on! I used to love thunder storms, and now I am soo dreading one. And it's close, I saw the lightening over the mountains last night, it was too far off to hear, but boy did I see it. And just not five min. ago Madison's pool made me jump! How? Because I have to empty it after each use or the birds will have their way with it(not a pretty mess) and the wind picked it up and it hit the side of our house. OH MY GOSH did I jump! So I had to run outside, showing the world my ratty hair(it's cleaning day, so my hair is up in this rat nest looking thing. Oh and that's right, I would rather be blogging then cleaning!) and no makeup to get the pool and weigh it down. Fun.

Sooo, Andrew has a three day weekend coming up! I am sooo excited. I am even more happy that it's going to be a friday-saturday-sunday-three-day:o) He wanted to go camping, but really I didn't. I guess I'm not ready to go camping with two kids yet. I mean I had my hands full when we just had Madison, and now that she's full blown walking/running and I have a three month old.....I don't think I could do it. Plus, it would be way to hot for the kids.
But we are going to go to a baseball game and a concert after the baseball game, it should be fun, we are going with some great friends:o)

Andrew also mentioned wanting to go to a Vanilla Ice concert! I really hope he was joking. But he says it's like his child hood dream come true, all he needed was his fave cup from when he was young. Dork. :o) Great, now I have that dumb song stuck in my head. I should tell him that if the New Kids On the Block ever get back together and put on a concert then we'll talk...teehee:o)

Both kids are sleeping right now. I should take a nap too, or get back to cleaning, I really don't know. I just have to laugh at how my kids are alike in so many ways, but yet soooo different. Like one example: Madison could care less if her diaper was wet or poopy and could go all day with out a change(it's a fight to change her diaper, trust me I have the war scars) and Nolan just cries if diaper is even a little wet and happy as soon as he has a new one on.

So I'm off, to do....something.

Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

M said...

What a FABULOUS weekend!

And dude if NKOTB come around you and me baby you and me.

I bet Josh would kill to see Vanilla Ice. He's just that hip.

And now I'm singing that song gah!

(BTW: camping? two kids? yeah. i'd never survive.)