Tuesday, July 10

Come on birdies!!!

I know people are reading, I have a counter up! So leave a comment, I love them! But don't be hating, or I'll......I'll......I'll not like you.....there I said it.(OMG, I'm sooo tired)

So everyone is feeling better today(thank goodness!), but Madison still has not quite got her appetite back. But she did love the mac and cheese I made for her:o) And she got a little pissy towards me because I would not let her outside today.....but in my defence, it was way to hot for girlie to play out there.

I am so kind of mad at Andrew("kind of" but not all the way, imadork), you see I had this paper, well really it was an envelope, that I wrote little notes on or sites that I visit or people's blogs that I stalk(and let me tell you I stalk allot of you, muahahahahaha!). But anyways, he was cleaning the desk area, it really needed it too, and he threw it away!!! AHHHHHH! Sooo, I have to re-stalk all of you.....sorry. But who knows, I may find some new blogs to stalk, muahahahaha! It's getting late, I need to go to bed. It's almost 2:00am.



Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

M said...

and that, my friend, is what we use the favorites list for. and a list in our email. and a piece of paper IN the desk.

because losing beloved blogs is just hateful and heartbreaking! (i know. i did it many many times.)