Monday, June 11

Just another day....

So today was kinda okay, we were in town for most of the day.....gotta love doctor appointments. And we had some time to kill in between them. Mine was first, and everything is okay:) Then we went to eat, and then to the mall to look at somethings and let Madison play. It was soo funny, the other kids there were climbing all over the play structures and Madison was yelling at them "don't!" because she knows your not supposed to climb up on stuff, LOL! It was just really cute. And she loves it when other kids chase her. Bot boy do I hate it when we have to leave, she threw a fit and got Nolan all worked up too.

Nolan had his two month appointment today. And he's growing like a weed! He is 22 1/2inches long, and weighs 12lbs 9oz. Doing good, doing good. He had to have four shots today, but he did really good. He only cried for about a min. then her was done and went to sleep. Then we came home and all took a nap. Sounds like a fun exciting day huh?

So tomorrow is Andrew's and mine 3year anniversary. Sadly he has to work, but that life. No really he has made plans for us at the end of this month. It's okay with me, I know how his work can be. Also we'll have a little more money at the end of the month soo.....SHOPPING!! hahaha! I love to shop, LOL.

So no pictures today, I need to take some more. Really bad! I'm thinking I want a better camera. Hummm, my birthday is coming up;o) Oh and yeah, remember how I said i think the rain was coming back? Yeah, well it did. Stupid rain....but tomorrow should be nice(crossing my fingers cuz I'm getting fat and need to get out!!LOL)

0 people had something to say: