Tuesday, October 16

20 more to get to my 100

Ahh, again so behind on this one, and I'm sitting here trying to think of more things and I can't! This is going to be hard:o)

21 I used to read
Allot, I would start a novel and maybe finish that day, or the next. Once I got started, I would not stop. Now, I really don't have the time.:o(

22. I love the beach!
Even when it's raining. I would go there everyday if I could, but my husband does not like it so much.

23. I don't like coffee.
But I will drink "fu-fu" coffee, like my fave: White Chocolate Mocha:o)

24. I hate to order food.
And for some reason when I do, I get all tongue tied and I sound like a dork.

25. I love scary movies.
but I hate to be scared. yes even now as a grown up, after watching a scary movie I cannot walk into a dark room, I need the light on. Go ahead and laugh....

26. I love to bake
Desserts and such too. I like trying new things out, and I think my family likes it too when I do:o)

27. Also, I love to decorate cakes!
I was thinking about doing a side business with it too, it would be soo fun.

28. I'm not a big fan of fish,
so when we go to a fish restaurant, I don't like to order anything that I have not had before...

29. I will always order "fish and chips"
my husband hates it that this is all I order, but I know what it tastes like and I really like it. So. there.

30. My favorite cookie: chocolate chip
and it has to be soft and chewy, I hate crispy cookies.

31. I have maybe 2 or 3 IRL friends
Sad I know, and really sad when I need someone to talk to. Being a SAHM is really lonely, because everyone else is working.:o(

32. I am the oldest, yet middle child..
how? Well it's because of divorce. I have three sisters, and three brothers. And me, in the middle. But I grew up as the oldest for most of my life, weird, I know, and it's too long to explain.

33. I have really bad short term memory
and it drives my husband insane. Maybe I should start doing lists or something....

34. I hate to clean
but I love a clean house(who doesn't?)So do you wanna come and clean for me?

35. my first car was a 65 Ford Fairlane
And I soo wish now that I didn't sell it. I miss "Bertha".

36. I really want another tattoo now
I know I just got my nose pierced, but now I think I have the itch to add to my ink:o)

37. my tattoo, it's a butterfly,
And I got it right after I graduated. To me it symbolizes becoming something new, and I love it, though sometimes I forget that it's there, because it's on my back and I don't see it everyday.

38. my kids don't look like me anymore
and it makes me sad. When ever I go out with them, people always comment how much they look like Andrew....But Nolan does have my eyes:o)

39. I always have to have music going
I love to dance, I'm not that good, and if i had my blinds open in the house, people would laugh at me:o)

40. I sing really loud in the car
I mean I really belt it out. Yeah, I probably look like a crazy person, but oh well:o)


Whew. That was hard. Only 60 more to go:o)


Ciao.

3 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I would never ever even start one of these lists! But it's fun reading yours ;)

Anonymous said...

okay you know your Grandpa V would say Madison looks like Madison and Nolan looks like Nolan, but honey come one Madison is the spitting image of you when you where little, all you have to do is go back and look at pics. She has your stubborness and passion for things you really feel are important She has YOUR smile...you have a beautiful smile and always did and she takes after you as far as being graceful and gentle. Nolan does have your eyes and TOTALLY your expressiveness in your eys, with the eyebrows and everything..when you don't or didn't want someone to know what you were thinking, you wouldn't make eye contact because your eyes are truly the window to your feelings. I love you and you are so funny sometimes, I think its cause you spend ALL of your time with your kids and you don't see what I do sometimes. I think it is time you get a job if that is still what you are thinking, i think it would be good for you.
Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love reading these lists, it's nice to get to know you better. I would love a tattoo, but I am big baby when it comes to pain.
One of these days I would love to learn how to decorate cakes. Sounds like fun!