Sunday, October 21

Fun Monday!! #38

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This week's Fun Monday is being hosted by WT, he wants to see some clothing art. That's tee shirts, baseball caps, hoodies, sports uniforms or any bit of clothing that you or your kids own that has interesting, funny or artistic graphics.

So, I thought that this would be easy, but really me and my husband don't own alot of interesting shirts or clothing...but my kids do, or I seem to think so:o)

First we'll start off what Andrew and I have:

This one is mine(butterflies are not Andrew's thing:o)) the butterflies are crocheted and have pearls and other beads on them:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And this one is Andrew's, it's Stewie from "Family Guy"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis is the kind of t-shirts Andrew has, like Han Solo, Thunder cats, Mighty Mouse and one that says "I fling Poo"... yup, and he gets stopped all the time by people saying how neat his shirts are:o)

Ok, now for the kids shirts:

This is a sweater that my aunt got for Madison, and the lady that she bought it from made it...and yes some are alpacas, because my aunt raises them:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And this shirt Madison just loves, because 1. she's a big sister and 2. she a girly girl that love sparkles:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket :o)

Go Ducks!! (Sorry, I just had to)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, Nolans shirts...but first his swim shorts, they are the cutest thing I ever seen, it kinda looks like it was airbrushed on: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Cute huh?
And some more of my faves of his, and Andrew likes them alot too:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket And this last one I could not find the shirt, I have looked all over, but I found a picture of him in it:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And Nolan is totally a ladies man, he flirts, he flirts bad....have to watch out when he gets older, all the girls will be coming around:o)
Oh I forgot I had this one, it's a vest my grandmother gave me, and it has Noah's Arch on it. I don't know if she made it or bought it, I'll have to ask her. But I thought it was nice, reminds me of a quilt:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So there you have it. I'm interested in seeing what other people put up, and I hope I did this right.


Ciao.

17 people had something to say:

Hootin Anni said...

This area all so sweet, made me smile!!!

HAVE A FUN MONDAY.

Anonymous said...

Weeelllll, butterflies are so "ordinary", but flinging poo? I suppose that's a conversation starter (ha!).

LOVE that sweater of your daughters! Did you notice how well the colors matched your blog? It just says "Happy" :).

Of course, the boys' shirts made me smile..."Ladies Man" at four months...he has a great "career" ahead of him.

katy said...

adore the sweater, and he sure is a 'ladies man'

Sandy said...

Great job! I loved the alpaca sweater - my gosh, what a lot of detail!

Unknown said...

What is it with spouse shirts? They are always getting away with some serious crass, no?

Tiggerlane said...

I just love the vest and the alpaca sweater! You just don't see clothes like that anymore...beautiful things. Almost makes me want another kiddo, b/c mine won't let me dress her anymore.

Anonymous said...

Stewie rocks!!! Big fan. Big fan of the Stewie :o)

Karina said...

The alpaca sweater is so cute! The vest is pretty cool too. And I love the "ladies man" shirt. Too cute!

ChrisB said...

Oh yes he is a ladies man alright very cute!

Anonymous said...

Definetly a ladies man! And I love the alpaca sweater too, it's really adorable. Very cute.

Pamela said...

I want one of those sweaters.

ha ha for the Stewie shirt. I think I want one of those too.

Molly said...

You have shown some beautiful and real artwork. The sweater with alpacas is fabulous. I love Noah's Ark stuff. I wore my Noah's Ark sweater yesterday.

Yes, you did this right.

my4kids said...

My 10 year old would love the family guy shirt! Love your shirts. I have bought the ladies man shirt for my friends little one year old.

Anonymous said...

Hey, well done! That's exactly what I was after.

Anonymous said...

I especially like the daddy shirts!

Mrs. Booms said...

Thanks for the love yesterday... And I almost got my little man the Ladies Man shirt... too cute.

Kerith Collins said...

i like the ladies man...all babies are natural flirts i think!