Friday, October 26

Cuteness and stuff....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So today I thought I would share some pictures of my ever-so-cute-kids:o) But first, a picture a of me and my sisters:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket As you can see, that's me, then Sandra and then our little sister Sharmain, but we call her Shar-par, or Shar-par-ness, or simply weirdo(but in the most loving way possible:o)) And ugh, I have the fattest cheeks ever! And Sandra is Miss Skinny Mini! We had fun when her family came down, but it was not long enough.

So my kids are cute...there is no getting past that. But when the get together....it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside:o)Like the other day, we got this on camera:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Now that's cute huh? And Madison didn't want us to take him down, she liked having him on her lap. Oh and also, she loves to tickle him....I wish I could post video's because it's something that every one should see:o)
And these next photos are how they play:o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yes they are in their pj's, and wanna know something really sad? These tow pics were taken about 20min ago, and it's about 1pm here:o) I'm still in my pj's too. Yuck, right?
Don't judge. It's our lazy day today....and we just seem to have allot of those around here:o)
I'm going to be post some pictures of my town later tonight, just to show all the fall colors here, so be sure and come back to check it out!



Ciao.

9 people had something to say:

Shana said...

OMG do I have the CUTEST GRANDKIDS ever or what....you would have to a cold blooded person to not get all warm and mushy and fuzzy inside to not just melt at those pics. Madison is turning out to be quite the lovey dovey older sis..cool! and of course Nolan is just such a lover..watch out honey with his eyes, his looks, and his personality..you will have girls calling the house constantly just like with both of your brothers. Great pics and thanks for sharing..love you and ummm it is 4:56pm and I am in my jammies and went to the store with my slippers on..how slumpy is that?? you know we all need these kind of days, your kids are obviously happy so stop worrying about it. Love you and hope to see you guys for a few after you get home from the p patch tommorrow. Hugs n luvs..Mom
ps Dad and I were thinking of having the kids over Monday after 12pm for awhile before he has to leave, what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable. Did you change your profile picture?

Mommyca said...

Mom- that's would be fine, I'll call you:o)

daddy dan- why yes I did:o)

Anonymous said...

love the pics!!! cute cheeks! :D

Unknown said...

How cute! Love his hair. I so want to do that to my son's hair, but the hubby won't allow it. Too cute though. And where'd you get that live feed from? That's a good way to keep stalkers away! (Yes I'm aware that I am probably the only one who thinks of something like that)

Anonymous said...

Is that a high chair in the background? If so, it fits your blog theme!

Mommyca said...

Heather- actually his hair grows like that! We haven't done anything to it:o) It's funny though, huh?:o)

daddy dan- yup, it's a high chair, I tried to get the kids in the backround, but they would not hold still,LOL:o) Something I'm working on:o)

Mommyca said...

tattooed mama- thank you!:o)

Mrs. Booms said...

Your kids are super cute... I'd be jealous if I didn't have my own...

And your cheeks are not fat... but I know the feeling... I think it everytime I see myself.... You are lovely.