Thursday, October 18

Worlds Oldest Blogger Turns 108!

I sure it's all old new to most bloggers, but for me, as I logged in today, I had to take a double take.
108! Wow! What is her secret? And she blogs?! Amazing. I bet it's just full of neat stories and such. Here is the link to the video Click here and a link to her blog: Olive. It's say that she does not actually turn 108 until the 20th, but still...it's just soo cool.(yes, I said cool:o))

So today, or um, actually this morning we were supposed to have a WIC appt. It was at 8:00am, which means that we would have to get up at 5ish and out the door no later then 7:00am. Yeah well that didn't happen. Madison woke me up at 6:58am, and Andrew was still snoring away.
Why didn't we sent an alarm clock you ask? We did. But we all didn't fall asleep untill...ummm..I wanna say 2:30am. Yeah, long night. So we slept through the annoying sound of Andrew's alarm.
And I hate the sound of alarms. And I think I always have a mini heart attack when it goes off(and when it actually works), but when it wakes me up, my heart is pounding, almost like it scared me awake. And those light ones do not work for me.
Now I truly feel like a mom....crying baby and I'm up like that.....alarm, ehh, whatever......babies moves in bed, eyes fling open.....phone rings, let the voicemail get it...see what I'm saying?

And my sister and the family left yesterday morning. It was soo nice to see them again. The kids have grown up soo much. I really wished they lived closer. Oh and my sister started a blog(yeah, I kinda helped with that:o)) So if you wanna check it out it's over in my blog roll or simply click this , she does not have any blog friends yet and was asking how you get them, so I told her to start stalking blogs and leave comments and soon it will happen:o)
I have pictures, it's just I really don't want to upload them right now. Speaking of uploading pictures, I should put the hundreds of pictures on my computer on a disk today.....hummmm.

So I should go, and maybe clean....or something like that...

Ciao.

2 people had something to say:

willowtree said...

She's in the same nursing home my grandmother was in in, it's only about 3 miles from my place (the one on the coast)

willowtree said...

I just clicked on her blog, I knew I knew her from somewhere!! I watched a doco on her about three years ago by a guy called Mike Rubbo (who incidentally is the one who's blog it actually is!), he's an independent film maker whose docos are usually pretty good.