Sunday, October 21

Poop.

Yes, poop. That's what I feel like today. I started off the day feeling ok. Got up with Nolan, did our usual morning routine while Madison and Andrew slept. The about 11ish I got really tired and my stomach started to hurt really bad.
Ugh. It still kind of hurts. So...hummm.....how about some randomness?

This morning, instead of coming up the stairs to ask me a question, Andrew calls the home phone with his cell phone.....that's ok, I guess maybe I would have done the same thing if I got to sleep in....oh, wait...that never happens:o)

If you had bacon something the night before, your house smells like it the next morning...gross I know...and I even washed all the dishes from last night.

My daughter is crazy. She takes after her father....but he says she takes after me....hummm.

Strawberry cream cheese is not very good. It looks good, but I really didn't like it.

I really want some chocolate milk......

I still have not put all the pictures that are on this computer on a disk...I really need to get to it.

I finished another painting last night.

A tuna fish sandwich with pickles and lettuce sounds really good right now.

My son Nolan, yeah, he eats paper. Madison's books are no longer safe.

I have the Elmo's World song stuck in my head.....

My husband is finally cleaning the garage, after a year of living here.

Thinking about making some banana-carrot bread tonight.....maybe I should go start:o)

So there you have it, it's just a lazy day here. In fact, I'm still kind of sort of maybe in my pj's:o) Shhh, don't judge:o)


Ciao.

5 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

ummm honey are you okay and are you sure you are not pregnant, you always get hungry even when you are sick and kinda of weird (no offense) when you are first preggie, if you had told me you were pissed off or had cried I would really be worried. Love you hon and take care, Brianna threw up on the rugs in the kitchen and dining room, the next day (day after they left) Shar threw up and I threw up the next day, soo...it was a bug or something, but this time it was not our fault. I love you. I am sorry you are having a blah day. You deserve to sleep in once in awhile, your dad was always so good about that and we took turns. Hey just cause you don't leave the house doesn't mean you DON'T WORK. I know you do. Maybe we can take the kids while dad is here to help me and you can sleep in one morning. I talk to dad. Loves N hugs

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about little kid songs stuck in your head. I find myself in the shower or driving to work and singing my ABCs or song other little kid song.

Hope you're feeling better.

Mommyca said...

No mom, I'm not pregnant, that would be really bad right now. I was just hungry when I wrote this....and I think food is on my mind because I'm starting my diet tomorrow:o)

Daddy dan- ahhh, yes, the ABC song is my favorite:o)

Anonymous said...

How cute that your Mom comments on your blog!

Mrs. Booms said...

Big ups to randomness... I'm right there with you.