Sunday, August 19

blinkie crazy, that's me

As you can see I love blinkies! I mean I LOVE them. I think that was one of me very first posts that I ever posted on this blog, saying how much I liked them....

But anyways, to the right you can see I just added "neat links" and all those blinkies are links to "neat" web sites. Cuz you know I'm blinkie-linky-happy now because my fave girly blogger ~M showed me how to do that thingy....yeah.....I'm kinda slow when it comes to that stuff:o)
And I thought how cool would it be to assign blinkies to all the blogs that I read, but then I thought to myself "wow, that's allot of blinkies", so tomorrow I will be adding a list of all the blogs I stalk(cuz remember, I am a blogger-stalker! muahahahaha!)but no blinkies added to them....sorry.

Oh and if you come across any cool or neat web sites, tell me about it! I love checking things out, that's what nap time is for around here:o)


Some funny blinkies that made me laugh:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <-----now that one is just brilliant! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <----that's sooo for me, LOL! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <-----sometimes it feels like that Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <-----how did they know?! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <-----ummmmm.....*hangs head and walks away*


Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

insanemommy said...

I love your blikies! I can't make mine blink..... I'm slow...