Sunday, August 26

Grrrr....

So I was going to blog last night, and if you have not noticed but I blog at late hours. This is because I have children who think that they need me most when I just sit down at the computer.....so I do it when they are sleeping.
But last night, as we were putting them in their beds, the power went out.......nice. So Madison starts to freak out(she has a night light in her room)because she can't see, and I hear Andrew say "oh, is that tonight?"
Duh, it was a scheduled power outage so that they can work on our sub-station. We got notice in the mail about it, but that was ummm like three weeks ago. And we didn't run home to jot it down on our calender......because that's what normal people do, right?
Grrrr. So we had Madison in our bed with us, and Nolan is still in his bassinet(but not for long). Madison is a very hard person to sleep with, she ends up in the weirdest positions! Upside down, side ways, I think her head was in the back of Andrews knee at one time, and her favorite is taking mommy's pillows and making me sleep on the very edge of the bed......fun.

So know we sit here on a Sunday. We did have plans, but with out an alarm clock we missed it:o( I was looking forward to hanging out with our friends, but maybe another time.

sigh.

That's what sucks about living where we live....it's too far away from everyone. Yes it's great in a way that we live by both sets of grandparents(they love to babysit) but when ever we want to do something it's like an hour away from anything.......so maybe if we just win the lottery(I Hope you all bought your tickets)we could move everyone closer together and into civilisation. Wishful thinking:o)






Ciao.

2 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

We had a scheduled outage about a month ago. Me, being the moron I am, forgot. Which means I got all bent out of shape because my DVR wasn't working (obviously) and I missed two of my shows. Stupid power company :)

Anonymous said...

I like living a long way from anybody, having three dogs sleeping on my bed, not so much.