Saturday, August 18

if I left a comment on your blog....

You are probably wondering who the heck I am...well, I'm a fellow blogger like you:o)

No really, I've been kinda lacking the thing that a blog needs most to keep going.....that is....more readers! Really it's to keep me writing, because some days I feel like I'm writing to myself and no one really cares what I have to say.....I think really I have two maybe three readers,(my mom and ~M) and only two ever comment.....


So I have decide to start stalking other blogs, so I will officially take the title as "the blogger stalker" for awhile until people start coming over here, just maybe? Please? But really I am jealous of all of you who have a list of readers and get like 5, 10 comments each post......I know, I need help, LOL!

2 people had something to say:

BS said...

Thanks for stopping by! I too am always looking for readers. I will add you to my blog list

Anonymous said...

Careful what you wish for!

You're going about getting comments the right way by commenting on other blogs. However, I just looked at your archive list and from Jan to May you only wrote 8 posts and 42 for the full year to date!

That's fine, but you won't get too many comments that way. You'll notice the people with the most comments post every day. Bloggers are creatures of habit and they like to read as part of a routine.

The other way is to just pick a couple of popular blogs and leave your best stuff on them, that way people will follow the link.

Good luck.