Monday, August 27

"look ma! No diaper!"

I swear that is what Madison was telling me this morning....But first I have to tell you the whole story....ready? OK!:o)
Well yesterday we actually did get to hang out with our friends, just didn't do what was originally planned, but hey it was fun! And it wore out our daughter, she had so much fun playing with our friends daughter(I wish I had my camera) On the way home she fell asleep, no biggy, happens all the time. We get home ummm about 9:30ish? I don't know.
Andrew gets a call from another friend, and wants to go hang out with him, I said sure, both kids were ready for bed. He leaves, Nolan eats and falls asleep for the night, and Madison colors a masterpiece then passes out. Yay, mommy time!!:o)

I got to bed around 1:00am, Andrew comes home about 4ish, and Nolan decides to wake up at 5:30. Fun right? So I feed him, and then get him all settled in and Madison starts to cry.....I swear this mommy stuff never ends! But I make Andrew go get her. Cuz I'm evil like that:o)
Madison comes to bed with us, we all go back to sleep, all nice and cuddly...ok, not really because a foot in the back does not feel so good. Trust me. And even that lasts for oh, only 30 minutes! Miss Madison decides that it's time to play! So we let her crawl all over us while we *try* so very hard to get a few extra minutes of shut eye......then she get's up to my face and jabbers in Ewok and is very excited about it too. Me being all sleepy, just grabs her and hugs her, and then noticed she is stripped down to her bare butt!
That's right, my child took off her clothes and her diaper! And I jumped up not knowing how long she has been in toddler-freedom-bliss(if you had/have a toddler, you know that they love streaki)searched our bed for a wet spot. Luckily there was none. *sigh*
Made Andrew get up and put another diaper on her and I went back to sleep, because you know, I'm evil like that:o)




Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for getting Robert last night. Did you like the stuff I sent home with you??? I was reading the blog before this one and I think you should do a blog that only you and your friends or whoever you want to read can read. That way you can vent and not worry. Just a thought. Love you Mom