Thursday, August 30

?

Okay, I lied, no pictures just yet, and I really should not be blogging just yet, my house is in some need of cleaning care......can you tell I'm just soo excited about it?


But can you explain something to me?

Here it is: we moved in to this place ummmm, about a year ago. And in the rental agreement it says garbage is included with the rent....woohoo, one less bill to worry about. So any ways, the landlord guy comes and gets every body's garbage and takes it to the dump in a trailer, no biggy right? But the thing is, he only comes maybe every three weeks!! So we got another can to hold all of our trash. That would make it three total, two was here when we moved in. Landlord guy complained that we are only supposed to have one can! WTF?! How the heck can anyone get by (with kids and all)with one can for more then three weeks?!
I have thought about starting a compose pile, but we have too many stray cats, dogs, children(I kid you not) and raccoons around here that it would just be a mess....and that's another reason why we got ourselves another can!
Sigh.
So maybe we should just pay the city to come and get our garbage, then I could see just using one can, but should we ask for it to be taken out of our rent or just let it slide?

Grrrrr.



Ciao.

1 people had something to say:

laurie said...

yuck! how expensive is garbage pickup where you are? i compost in a plastic bin, which keeps animals out. but there's a lot of garbage you can't compost. (anything with meat or grease, for instance.)

i think i'd try asking the landlord if he could pick up the garbage more often. it seems like almost a health hazard, especially in the summer.

and if he says no, i might spring for the garbage service myself.