Friday, August 24

Mommyca's Favorite Foods Fridays!!

Okay, so I have a major brain fart(and yes it stinks really bad), that's why I have not posted on a while....So I came up with an idea that would keep me blogging, well at least on Fridays:o) So you've guessed, "Favorite Food Friday!" Has anyone done this before, because really I don't want to step on someones toes.....

So first pick of the many fridays to come.....

HONEY-MUSTARD CHICKEN

What you need:
1/3 c. Dijon mustard
1/3 c. honey
2 tbs. chopped fresh dill or 1 tbs. dried dill
1 tsp. freshly grated orange peel
1 (2 and a half pound) chicken-quartered *me, I use four skinless chicken breast*

1. Preheat oven @ 400. Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl. Stir in dill and orange peel.

2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chicken on prepared pan. Brush sauce on top; coat well.

3. Turn over chicken, and brush with remaining sauce.

4. Bake chicken until juices runs clear, for about 30min.


Eat And Enjoy!!!!!

Well I hope you try it out and like it. And sorry I don't have all that nutrition stuff because....well, I take out all the calories and such before I post the recipes:o)




Ciao.

4 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

If you want an idea to make coming up with something to post about a bit easier, why don't you join the Fun Monday gang, everyone is really friendly and at least once a week you'll get around 20+ comments.

If you want to see the type of stuff we've done in the past, just come to my blog and click on Fun Monday in the categories list.

You would be most welcome, and there are a heap of us that have a similar bio to you (not me though, I'm a grumpy old Aussie guy).

Think about it, you'd be very welcome. This week it's being hosted by Lisa at http://www.lisaschaos.blog-city.com/
I tried to put a link in for you but it doesn't work in blogger (it used to)

Mommyca said...

Thank you! I might have to check it out!:o)

BS said...

I used to struggle (still do) with what to post until Fun Monday came along - you always have something to write about one day a week and you get to experience new blogger friends as we all check out each other's posts. Photo Hunters on Saturdays is another one if you enjoy photography.

Mommyca said...

I might have to look into Photo Hunters too! Thank you so much!