Tuesday, September 4

100 things about me;o)

because I really have a hard time with coming up with interesting things to write, and really I'm working on that, and I am too lazy to deal with pictures right now(wow, that's been like the last four post huh?) Oh by the way, if you wanna see some really cute pictures of pets check out this blog, Willowtree has some pretty stinkin cute fur babies if I do say so myself:o)
So I stole this idea from ~M, and I think she got the idea from someone else........I dunno.

And I know it looks easy, but really it's not. So I'm going to do 20things at a time until I get to 100, because there is no way I could do it all in one sitting.....

So on with it! The first 20 things about me, because I know, your all dying to know;o)

1.) I love cold day old pizza!
My husband thinks I am sooo weird about this. He thinks a day old pizza should be microwaved and eaten that way.....me, not so much, I love it cold, don't why.

2.) I am obsessed with winning the lottery
It drives my husband insane, but you watch, I will win it!:o)

3.) I have a crush on Elvis
the young Elvis, and no he's not dead, he's working in Las Vegas.....seriously!

4.) I like the color pink
As if you couldn't tell. I use to hate it, but when I was pregnant with Madison, even before we knew she was a Madison, I just started to like pink.....now, I have it on everything! My cell phone, my toe nails, and most of the time and article of clothing.

5.) My husband and I did not get along in high school
He's two years older then me, and he dated my friends, but we did not like each other....so much that I think I tried to make one friend dump him. But who would have thought that we would have ended up together? Friends that have not seen me since we graduated are like "no way! You guys hated each other!" weird, I know.

6.) I was a cheerleader
A sad one at that. I was the fat one( I can hear my mom now saying that I should not talk that way), and it only lasted one football season.....sometime I will post a pic of it......maybe.

7.) I have PPD
I really don't talk about it much, mainly because I get the feeling that it's some big bad word and what kind of mother has it ya know? It's not that bad, and not that uncommon, allot of women have it, I just chose to get help.

8.) I love to make art
I say make art because I draw, paint, water color, sculpt, and so on. My first award I won I was in the first grade, my last was my senior year. And it seems that being artsy runs in the family, both my mom and sister are and it seems Madison is too. I haven't done so much lately, but I asked for supplies for my bday. :o)

9.) I'm a lefty!
Always been one to;o) though at one point, I cannot remember how old I was, I fractured my pointer finger on my left hand and had to learn to write with my right hand, I did it, but did not stay that way.

10.)I'm Apache, Aztec(Mexican) and Viking all in one
mutt? sure why not, but I'm proud of it:o)

11.) I love the snow
I love it! Wish it could be just this and #12

12.) I love summer
I love it! Wish it could be just this and #11

13.) Love going for long car rides
And we really don't have to be going to a certain place, I just love the time I get to talk to my husband, make faces at Madison, and enjoy Nolan talking to his toys:o) To me there is nothing more relaxing then to just drive off.

14.) I prefer to shower, not take a bath
I used to love baths....now, not so much. I feel cleaner after a shower then a bath too.

15.) When I sleep, I have to have some sort of covering on
either a sheet or a full blanket, even if it's like 100 degrees, I need something over me

16.) And also when I sleep, I cannot have anything by my face
or I freak out, thinking I can breathe. I need fresh air people!:o)

17.) I have a hard time getting rid of clothes
that I don't ware anymore. I don't know why, but I just kinda think to myself "well, maybe someday I will need it" so that is why I have a ton of clothes and really nothing to ware..........hummmm.

18.) Two children, that's it!
No more grand kids from us, we are done! Both because really we only wanted two, and because the way I have babies we fear it might be really bad for the baby and I next time. So there will be no next time.

19.) I rather drink soda or juice then water
Why? Because fish have sex in water! Yeah, I said it. I'm kidding, I like water, but I would rather have some flavor.

20.) I used to run every day
before school and during school. Now, i get winded just walking up our stairs....sad, I know, but someday(I'm working on it) I will be running again.





Whew, that was hard, and it took me forever! yeah so, there ya go, now you know 20 things about me. Interesting things? well, no. But still it's things:o)




Ciao.

7 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this before, and I've never thought it to be easy!

Here's what I thought when I read them.

1. So do I. Microwaving it just makes it floppy. If I want it hot I put it in the toaster oven. (or sometimes in the frypan)

2. So was my brother, and he eventually won $100k so keep trying.

10. Wow, that's awesome!! I thought I saw some olive complexion, but then I thought it may have just been the B&W photo.

11. I don't.

12. I prefer winter.

14. Well derrr!

15 and 16 are exactly what Karmyn wrote once.

19. This one is definitely me! I never drink water unless it is frozen and placed in a glass of coke.

20. Pass.

Anonymous said...

I've been doing this for the last three weeks and it's challenging. Fun, but challenging.

Day old pizza? No, thanks.

Winning the lotto? I am convinced I will. Perhaps I should start playing?

I HATED pink for the longest time. HATED it. About 2 months after my daughter was born, it became my most treasured color. Well, that and the red in the Target bullseyes ;)

I highly doubt you were the "fat one". Seriously.

Am pretty sure I had PPD...I, too, don't talk about it. Congrats on getting the help you need. It's a shame when we think we need to feel badly for it.

I can't draw a straight line with a ruler so, no creating art for me :)

I live in NY. We get winter. For months on end. Come live here!!

I could keep going, but am sure you're entirely bored to tears right now reading this incredibly long comment.

I'm done typing.

AnnieM said...

1, 12 and 15, me too! But my favorite is fall after a long hot summer.

Mommyca said...

willowtree- mmmmmm coke, I really want one now!:o)

kellie- I love getting comments, so you can't really bore me:o)

anniem-we have some pretty fall waether here, I should take some pictures for you, I think you'll like them:o)

Jennifer said...

I, too MUST have covering at bedtime.

Also, two kids is my limit. My husband would like 3, which is fine if he can figure out a way to be pregnant for nine months and then breastfeed for at least a year.

Unknown said...

Me? Also:
Obsessed with lottery;
LOVE the color pink;
Is Artsy fartsy;
Digs the shower;
Must have blanket while sleeping;
HATE anything on or near my face while sleeping;
Can't get rid of my clothes, I am sure if I ever have a girl, she will think they are fabulous one day;
And anything but diet coke is not good with me.
But I detest running.
I'm just glad I'm not the only one with a soda addiction!

Anonymous said...

1. love pizza can't eat it now..stomach issues, hate getting old!
2. I buy those damn tickets every week, can't win if you don't play, I wish so bad we would win, then I know my kids and grandkids and family would be taken care of. I WOULD SHARE!!

3. Remember that parade when that Elvis impersonator came up to you and gave you his scarf? Everyone thought I had planned it, nope I did not, I didn't even know who that guy was, it was DESTINY.

4. I love pink and all girl colors especially purple

5. I would have hated your dad in high school, he was a jock, lets party yea dude and a player. He is so different now. thank god! He probably wouldn't have liked me either, too shy, didn't talk, wouldn't stand up for myself, he probably wouldn't have noticed me at all.

6. Ummm I was not a cheerleader, my class had over 500 kids and I was fat in school, not what Monica calls "fat" (she wasn't and isn't) but I was and my family wasn't rich enough for me to be a cheerleader...shuddder, I hated high school. it sucked

7. I had PPD too, but no one talked about or treated it then and then I had to go right back to work, so what do you do?

8. I love arts and crafts and regret that I don't do more no time or energy I feel too bad most of the time to do much.

9. If I broke my right hand I would be crippled, I can't do anythign with my left, I broke too much on that side

10. Um long story, scandinavian, german, viking,

11. Hate the snow

12. hate the hot summer

13. Too many long car rides to like much now, when kids are babies fine, but when they start fighting and arguing about Monica was on my side of the seat, then...hmmmm not too relaxing, hurts me to bad to ride for too long

14. Shower, okay, but I like to soak too.

15. I have to have a cover too

16. U are weird (LOL) not too many people like things in their face when they sleep. Ha

17.me too with the clothes, but now that I have it is liberating and you feel more organized and less weighed down. Just feels good to let go of some of the past.
18. I wanted more, but couldn't and we had enough too hard when you have to work when they are litte. sniff!
19. I like water or ice tea and I highly doubt the fish are having sex in the bottled water... you are so funny
20. I used to run, but I hate it. Exercise, sighhhhhhhhhhh
21. I added something...I have the best kids in the world and I am very proud of each of them for their accomplishments. I love you