Wednesday, September 12

Well, hello:o)

Wow, it's been a busy weekend/week so far. You see it's my birthday on Friday, and my husband decided to celebrate it this last weekend. It was great, we had a surprise BBQ. I really didn't know it was going to be on Sunday, and to get me out of the house my mom asked if i could come over and help with a cake for my sister's friends birthday, little did I know that I was decorating my own cake!
He did a great job putting it all together. And the food was yummy.
Also I got some great gifts, and my husband surprised me with something that I wanted to do for a very long time now:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketYou see it? Really it's not a zit! I promise:o) But it's a diamond and I love it. I was really, really surprised about it.

Oh, and I got this:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It's PINK!!! and sooo small, but it's great, it holds just what I want and it can clip on to anything, so it will be great for when I go on walks:o)



And I know I am soo behind on things with the blog and such, it's just getting hard to get on because Nolan is teething.....I just could not imagine what that might feel like, I feel so bad for him. Also Madison has been getting cabin fever, so she has not been her happy self, but hopefully with it cooling down we can get out and about.

......actually, I think I could catch up tonight, Andrew is home and entertaining Nolan, and Madison is asleep, so I have time:o)

2 people had something to say:

M said...

Oh my cooooooooood! I am so freaking jealous! Your non-zit looks gorgeous!

I so want to have it done. I'm just so snotty I wonder if that wouldn't be annoying for me. *sigh*

You look fabbbbbbbbbbulous dahling!

Unknown said...

Love the non-zit! And the awesomely PINK ipod! Great birthday! Happy belated birthday!